With over 500 million active monthly users, Instagram has quickly become one of the world’s largest photo sharing platforms. And now, thanks to its new feature, you can easily download your favourite stories for free.
Archive your Instagram stories in the app
This is an easy choice that is available in the Instagram app's settings. It enables you to turn on the Archive feature, which automatically stores all Instagram stories you submit. Follow these instructions to make this option activated on your account:
The steps listed below can be used to access this section and read the stored stories:
Post the story in your account
You may share IG stories using this option and they will essentially be saved in your account. The steps are as follows to accomplish this and upload an Instagram story:
Save Instagram stories from other users.
Please be aware that saving other people's Instagram story downloader is not an official Instagram API option. However, if you need to preserve someone's Instagram story for whatever reason, you can attempt these techniques.
Save stories on Instagram
For a smartphone app that can get your friends' Instagram stories, search the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. To save a story, most story downloaders need users to enter their Instagram accounts and click the download button.
Download Instagram videos on iPhone
- Go to StorySaver on Safari to download Instagram videos;
- Select a public video on Instagram, then select the "three dots" in the upper right corner to capture the video's URL;
- Return to Safari, go to Storysaver.net, type the URL of the Instagram video there, and click Download;
- To see the video, scroll down and select "Save as video";
- Press "Download" when Safari asks you whether you want to download the video;
- Go to "Files> Downloads" on your iPhone and choose the video;
- The video will show up in your "Photos" app when you tap the button in the lower left corner and select "Save Video."
Download Instagram videos on an android phone
- Go to StorySaver in Google Chrome;
- Select a public video on Instagram, then copy the video URL by tapping the "three dots" in the top right corner of the screen;
- Return to Chrome, go to Storysaver.net, type the URL of the Instagram video there, and click "Download";
- Hit "Save as video" after scrolling down to watch the Instagram video, and it will be saved to your "Downloads" folder.
Old Instagram stories can we save it?
All of your articles will be continually archived in your account if you choose an option under Archive. To make this option active, select Archive by tapping the top menu button in your profile. Select Settings by tapping the top-right three dots in the Archive. then locate and turn on the option to save the tale for later. So that you don't have to store your tales on your phone, they will now all automatically save to your archive.
On a PC, how do I download Instagram stories?
you can't download Instagram stories from your Instagram app directly to a computer. However, you may use an Instagram story downloader program to save the story to your computer.
- On your PC, perform a Google search for "IG story downloader."
- By visiting their website, you may locate an Insta Stories saving app like StorySaver.
- Enter the username for Instagram.
- Select "Download" next to the article you wish to save.